BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Kindergarten registration

Taylor is officially registered for kindergarten. I'm not sure yet how I feel about this. I'm excited for her to start this new adventure, but at the same time I am sad because this is the beginning of her becoming independent from me. For the last 5 1/2 years she has been my life. Now she will be gone for almost 3 hours a day 5 days a week. Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to some time for me, but it is going to take some time to get use to not having Taylor with me all the time.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That is so exciting! She is cute, I love her new haircut! Kindergarten is such a fun step in their life! Enjoy the time to yourself, even though I am sure it will be weird for a while!

Andrea said...

Oh man...I was lucky to work while Lexi was at school...and at the school! I would maybe look into something like that because if you are anything like me, you will not finish projects and go stir crazy alone at home. Good thing you are organized and responsible, you will do fine! It will be so fun for her. I can't believe she is already that old! Maybe we can start a book club!