BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kindergarten Update

Taylor has been in kindergarten for almost 2 weeks now and she is still loving it. She is making a lot of new friends, although she doesn't know most of their names. Yesterday she passed off all of her letters and sounds so today she got a medal and a candy bar. She is doing great and hopefully she will continue to love it.

As for me, I am enjoying some time alone. Taylor is only gone for 2 1/2 hours a day so it isn't too bad. It is like having nap time back. I had forgotten how much more I can get done without Taylor always wanting something. Plus, it keeps me sane. Well, as sane as I can be anyways.

1 comments:

Brittney said...

I am glad that she is doing good! I kind of had that happen today, Oak was at Preschool and I got a day's worth of cleaning done in an hour! It was amazing!