BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Taylor is 7!!

I know, I'm slow to post these pictures. What can I say, life has been busy. Taylor had a wonderful birthday. She had a Hannah Montana party with her friends from school. They made candy necklaces, had mini makeovers, popped balloons, and danced to Hannah Montana. I never realized how crazy 11 little girls can be. It was fun to watch them be so silly.


All Taylor wanted for her birthday was the Sophie Liv Girl. She was so excited when she unwrapped the doll.

Taylor's favorite movie is Spiderwick Chronicles so hopeful she will enjoy the books as well.


This is classic Taylor

It's hard to believe my baby girl is 7. I wish time would slow down a bit so I could enjoy her being young longer. She is such a cute little girl and we love her so much.

3 comments:

Megz said...

Come on Nicole...I'd nearly stopped checking in!
Happy Birthday to your sweet girl. Sounds like you knew how to throw a fun party.

Heather said...

I can't believe she is 7!! She is growing up so fast and looking grown up too.

Brittney said...

Sounds like such a fun party!! Happy Birthday!

I got your Christmas card in the mail yesterday. Thanks, it is adorable!!