December was a busy and fun month which is why I really slacked on keeping my blog updated. Jeremy was lucky enough to get from Dec. 13-29 off of work...I know, awesome, right. We did a lot of playing, relaxing, Christmas movie watching, and just hanging out together. Here is a quick recap of our month.The month started off with Taylor's baptism. She was baptized on the 4th by her daddy. I still can't believe she is that grown up.

Christmas!!
What a fun month! Too bad it had to end and Jeremy had to go back to work. It was really nice having him home with us.
3 comments:
Love all the fun stuff happening at your place. And it's good to see Jeremy is still creating his cool wood masterpieces.
I'm so glad you had so much time! That is so nice. I am so happy for Taylor and her choice to be baptized. YAY! Jeremy did a great job with that woodwork. Amazing. What a cool talent. I'm glad you took a break to enjoy time together!
Loves!
What a great month! Taylor is so sweet. That is so exciting she was baptized. Great job on the big snowman! Glad you got to spend lots of time together.
Post a Comment