Easter weekend wasn't too eventful. Jeremy had to work all weekend so it was just Taylor and I. We colored eggs Saturday morning. I bought the glitter egg kit thinking it would be fun to do something different. Our eggs didn't turn out like the ones in the picture, but it was fun trying.

Saturday evening we went to Grandma Killpack's house for an egg hunt and dinner with the family. Taylor always enjoys getting together with her cousins.
Saturday night Taylor had a hard time going to sleep. You would have thought the next day was Christmas by how excited she was. She woke early the next morning to see what was left for her. She loved hunting for her eggs and finding them in all sorts of crazy places. When she found her basket she excitedly ran upstairs to tell us that she got the new Harry Potter movie. She is still completely obsessed with Harry Potter. That evening we went to my mom's house for another hunt and dinner. All in all it was a good weekend.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
1 comments:
I really can't believe how old she looks! I love those pictures and I'm glad you had a good Easter.
Post a Comment