I am so excited for this Sunday to come. I know, I should always be excited for Sunday, right. This Sunday is especially exciting for me because we get to go home to Lehi and attend church at our old ward. Yea!!! It has been such a long time since we have seen our friends up there...thank you gas prices. I can't wait to see everyone.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
8 comments:
Too bad I'm not teaching!!!
I wish you were. I would love to attend your class.
I'll just sit next to you instead. I CALL!!!
Be sure to find me, we are excited to see you!
Nicole-- I found you! But I must ask you about this obsession with Lehi? Payson is where it's it at, baby!
I am sad I did not get to talk to you. I did manage a wave in sunday school! I am sorry. I hope that next time I am not chasing kids down the hall! But I do have to say at first it seemed normal to see you, it took me a sec to realize that you really have been gone! I guess it just seems normal to see you at church!?!?!
Hey no fair. Couldn't you have done that when we were still there??? I hope you enjoy your time, I guess.
Obsession with Lehi? No...it's really the people here. It's the ward and the people and the feeling. I think how we just really care about each other and help each other out. FEEL THE LOVE!
Post a Comment