My internet hasn't been working properly the past 2 weeks so I haven't been able to post. Sorry Brittany. I know you wanted an update so here it is.
Our Thanksgiving was pretty typical. We went to Jeremy's parents house and stuffed ourselves full of food. I'm not a huge fan of Thanksgiving food, like turkey, yams, cranberry sauce, and such. But I do love mashed potatoes and rolls so I had plenty of those. I wish I didn't love all the wrong foods. Anyways, Jeremy had to work at 5 pm so he dropped me and Taylor off at my mom's house where of course we had more food and visited with family. All in all it was a good day. Taylor and I spent the night at my mom's and went shopping the next day. Don't worry, we didn't go out until 10:30. I am not one of those crazy people that stands in huge lines in the wee hours of the morning. Sorry, I can't say if I got any good deals.
I have much to be thankful for this year. I have a wonderful husband that sacrifices so much of himself for our family. He is an amazing man and he makes me incredibly happy. I also have a beautiful daughter that brings me so much joy. I can't imagine life without her. I am thankful for the gospel and the knowledge that I can be with my family for eternity. I am thankful for my mom who is my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I am thankful that Jeremy has a good, stable job. I am thankful for my home and the yard that comes with it. These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for. I have indeed been very blessed.
Just as a side note, we will be coming to Lehi on Sunday to see the Arnells bless their baby. We can't wait to see all of you again.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
4 comments:
I will be excited to see you. You should just move back!
Yay! See you Sunday!
Hooray, thanks for the update! Sorry I had to harrass you... but it did bring results! I will see ya Sunday!
It was fun to visit with you on Sunday. I am sad that we did not get to talk longer. I am glad that you are enjoying YW's. It is a fun calling. You guys are very missed!
Post a Comment