Here is Taylor on the moon.
And here she is walking on Mars.
After the planetarium we went to see the Joseph Smith movie. I love this movie. It makes Joseph Smith more real to me. For me, it is much more powerful to see the events of his life then it is to read about them. He truly was an amazing prophet. He had to endure so many horrific things yet he never strayed from what he knew to be true. I am grateful for the sacrifices he made in order to restore the gospel to the earth. I don't know what I would do without the guidance the gospel gives me in my life.
After the movie, we walked over to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. Of course we went into the visitors center and many other buildings to warm up in between looking at lights. Taylor loves seeing the statue of Christ and she always points out the marks in his hands and feet. We went into the assembly hall just as a choir was getting ready to perform. We decided to listen to a few songs while we warmed up. We ended up staying for the whole thing because Taylor was enjoying the music so much. It amazes me how a child at such a young age can appreciate listening to songs about our Savior.
4 comments:
Sounds like a great family day. We definitely need more of those!
She is getting big! I am glad you had so much fun together.
I love those pictures of her on the moon! So cute! A luau is a super fun idea. I am glad that you were able to go to Temple Square, it is such a big part of the Christmas season for me. What a fun family you are, and I think it is okay to call her your baby girl as long as you want!!!!!!
What a great day. Lucky you!
Post a Comment