BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update

I know, I'm not the best at keeping my blog updated. It's not that I don't want to blog, I just don't usually have much that is blog worthy. This week though I actually have things to post. Yea! Okay, here we go.

On Wednesday Jeremy left on a backpacking trip with some people from work. They went down south to Mule Canyon. They were suppose to be gone until Saturday, but their trip was cut short by the weather. They ended up coming home Thursday night. It was probably a good thing they came home early though. Jeremy started feeling sick last Sunday, but decided to go on the planned trip anyway. We found out today that he has pneumonia. So it is a good thing he wasn't out in the cold for that many days. They were able to hike a little before they came home. Here are a few of the pictures he took.

'
While Jeremy was gone Taylor and I had fun shopping and spending time with my mom. I'm grateful for the wonderful mom that I have. Love ya mom.


On Friday Taylor had a school field trip to the dinosaur museum and I was able to go with her. She had fun finally riding on a bus and exploring the museum. As a side note, I wish I could have had the bus driver just drop us off at the 1200 West exit. It was hard to be so close to our old home and friends and not be able to visit. We miss all of you.



Yesterday the weather was actually nice so Taylor decided to pull her bike out and try to ride it. Last year she was just getting the hang of riding with no training wheels. It didn't take much for her to relearn how to ride. Here are a couple pictures I took of her.


I guess that is it for now. I hope you enjoyed this extra long post.

2 comments:

Amie said...

That was a great post! I hope Jeremy is feeling better.

You should have just told everyone when you were going to be at the museum and we could have met you there!:)

And I love the bike-riding shots. Eric had the same experience. He was just getting the hang of it last year so when we got it out this year he did awesome (I think it helped that he had grown and the bike didn't seem so big). Anyway, yay for Taylor!

Megz said...

I don't know if I'd like learning how to ride a bike on your street!
Hopefully you're done with injuries and sickness for awhile.