Today is Jeremy's birthday. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who loves me despite all of my flaws. He is my best friend and without him life would be incomplete. Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
Today is Jeremy's birthday. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who loves me despite all of my flaws. He is my best friend and without him life would be incomplete. Happy Birthday Jeremy!
Posted by Nicole at 8:33 AM
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jeremy! I'm sure your ladies will treat you right today.
Happy Birthday Jeremy! I hope you have a super day.
In answer to your question, yes I have some backdrops. My brother made me some for my birthday present one year. I totally love them and use them all the time. I could ask him how much they were if you want. Just let me know!!
Hope it was a great day! You deserve it!
Sorry I missed it. Happy birthday!
Post a Comment