BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Camping

We went camping this week with the Killpack family at Mirror Lake. Jeremy went up with his parents on Tuesday and Taylor and I went up Wednesday. I'm not much of a camper. I love the mountains, but at the end of the day I want to come home to a shower and my own bed. So I came home on Friday. Two nights of terrible sleep is plenty for me. Taylor had a blast camping and exploring so she begged to stay an extra night with her dad. I had fun taking pictures while we were camping. I tried to narrow it down to my favorites, but it was hard.



I love this picture because it is just a classic Taylor face. She was upset at me for taking so many pictures and she was not about to smile for me to take another one.


Taylor and Sofi




Enjoying a smore

4 comments:

Brittney said...

We were not too far away from you camping too! It looks like you had a lot of fun, and don't ever worry about narrowing down your pictures. I never can and always end up posting a ton, but it is your blog so who cares!? I totally LOVE that picture of the two of you, very cute!!!

Megz said...

Love the picture of ornery Taylor in the canoe. Next time let her take a ton of pictures of you and see how you like it!

Nicole said...

Megan,
She actually did take a ton of pictures of me. Both with her camera and mine. She loves to take pictures just as much as I do. Like Mother like Daughter I guess.

Amie said...

what a fun summer you all are having! Your pictures are great too! I love Taylor's long hair. She's getting so big!