Jeremy and Taylor got a new puppy on Saturday. They have both been wanting a dog for a long time, but circumstances haven't permitted it until now. The puppy is a husky and her name is Sierra. Luckily she is a beautiful dog because anyone that knows me knows that I do not like dogs. And since I have to help take care of her, it is a good thing she is cute.
Taylor is so in love with her new puppy even though she is allergic to dogs. Sierra will be an outside dog though so hopefully Taylors allergies won't be too bad.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
3 comments:
Okay, so I've read all of these latest posts and it looks like you've been having a great summer! Sierra is darling and thanks for lunch today...I miss you already!
Sierra is adorable but you are really brave to get a dog when you don't even like them. I hope it goes well. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun posts to share about this.
Cutest dog ever. I might not even mind if she barked out my window. Well, I probably would, but I wouldn't hold it against her.
Post a Comment