BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Weekend Getaway

What an amazing weekend! My sweet husband took me on the best romantic getaway. After getting Taylor off to school on Friday we got ready for the day and went to the temple to do a session. Then we headed to Salt Lake where Jeremy had made reservations at Inn on the Hill which is a nice bed and breakfast next to the capital building. I have never been to a B&B before, but I've always wanted to. This one was just as I had imagined a B&B to be like. It was small and inviting and the staff was friendly. I loved it and wish we could have stayed longer. Anyways, we checked into our room and changed clothes and then headed out to dinner. We ate at an Italian restaurant called Cafe Molise. The food was really good and the the atmosphere was really nice. Later, we walked over to Abravanel Hall to attend the symphony. I really enjoyed listening to the beautiful music. I'm amazed at the talent people have. When we got back to the Inn we walked into our room to find it lit by candlelight. It was awesome. We even got served breakfast in bed the next morning. It was such a fun getaway. I definitely have the best husband ever. I also have a great mom who was willing to watch Taylor for us so we could enjoy some time alone.

2 comments:

Megz said...

How romantically perfect for you! Sounds like a good time. Glad you guys got to get away from the grindstone.

Brittney said...

I am so jealous that you have been to a B & B, that is awesome! How fun for you two!!