Ever since Taylor was tiny she has had an imaginary friend named Pete who is of course a dragon. We have had many adventures with Pete and he goes wherever Taylor does. My little girl loves to tell stories about Princess Taylor and Pete. Today during sacrament she kept herself busy by writing one of her stories. This is her story:
Once upon a time there was a princess named Taylor. Now, one day she went out for a walk and she saw some raspberry bushes. She started picking some berries when she heard a “roar”. She was so scared that she said “AAAAaah!” and ran all the way home. Now the roar came from a dragon named Pete that was nice and so he followed Princess Taylor. Pete knocked on Princess Taylor’s door and she looked out her peeking hole and when she saw Pete she jumped back and screamed! “AAAAAAAh!,” she said. So Pete said, “Don’t be scared. I just want to protect you from another evil dragon.” Princess Taylor asked Pete if he was an evil dragon because he said “other dragon”. And do you know what he said? “NO.” That’s what he said…no. So Princess Taylor let Pete come in. Pete sat down and Princess Taylor made popcorn and got out some other goodies. And then Princess Taylor sat down and Pete got up and put in a movie about dragons that’s called ‘How to Train Your Dragon’. They watched the movie and Princess Taylor saw that dragons were nice and they lived happily ever after.
I know I'm a bit biased, but I think she is a pretty good story writer for only being 7. I love my little writer.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
2 comments:
That is pretty good! She has all the important elements of a story and what a nice happy ending.
Have Taylor ask Pete if he's related to Puff.
(did you guys see that movie? Or was it a hint that she wants to?)
SO CUTE!!!! I love it!!!
Post a Comment