My goal this year is to update my blog more frequently, but there hasn't really been much to post about. January and February are usually uneventful months for our family and this year was no different. Jeremy worked a lot of overtime during those months. We have been cleaning and decluttering our basement. This has included going through all of Taylor's baby things. It's been harder then I expected it to be. I love to dejunk, but the finality of getting rid of all the baby stuff is difficult.
Below are the only pictures we have taken since December.
One day Taylor decided to get creative and built a castle out of Lincoln Logs. Then she went through Jeremy's old Lego's and found people to go with her castle.
The sign for the Payson Temple was put up recently. We walked down one afternoon so Taylor could have a picture taken next to the sign. She's pretty excited for the temple to be built.
That's about it for now. We have some fun things coming up in the next few week so I should have some pictures to post soon.
1 comments:
I have never seen a temple sign like that, awesome!!
Post a Comment