BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Birthday Fun

First, I have to say that I am a very lucky person. I have a wonderful husband and a sweet daughter. Thursday morning I was woken up by Taylor wishing me a happy birthday. She is always very thoughtful on special days (birthdays, anniversaries, holidays) and likes to wish us a happy whatever it is as soon as she wakes up. She also gave me the cutest card that she made all by herself and a quarter. Sweet, huh.

So after Taylor got out of school we went to the pumpkin patch in Springville. It is just a big field with pumpkins and you get to go out and pick your own. Taylor had such a great time trying to find her perfect pumpkin.



Here is Taylor's pumpkin. It is very heavy and she struggled to hold it on her own.



I love Taylor's expression in this photo. She is trying so hard not to drop the pumpkin. Good thing Daddy came to the rescue.


So after the pumpkin patch Jeremy and Taylor took me out to lunch at Olive Garden, my fave. Then we went to Costco and bought one of the Cheesecake Factory cheesecakes. If you have never tried one of these, you should. There are 4 different flavors in the box and they are so delicious.

I had a really great birthday even though I'm 1 year closer to being 30. Aghh!! The best part was being able to spend the day with my 2 favorite people.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!

big8smiley said...

What a great way to spend a birthday! I love the presents kids come up with because they are always so thoughtful. I especially think it's so cute she gave you a quarter! Those are valuable to kids! Happy birthday from me. :)

Andrea said...

Happy birthday and what a wonderful day!

Megz said...

Dang. I should really check all those different calendars I have so I would know special days are coming. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Late. Glad you had a nice, easy day. And 30 ain't so bad! Not that I would know?

Brittney said...

Happy birthday! That pumpkin is almost as big as her!

Amie said...

Glad you had a great day. Happy Birthday!

tjandash said...

Sorry we never got together last month. I'll be back in December! What a fun birthday. The pumpkin patch makes me miss springville.