BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

So, I have been accused of not updating my blog often enough. Sorry everyone. I will try to do better. Here is something new for you.

Monday we carved pumpkins like many others. Well, Taylor and Jeremy carved. I watched. I can't clean out a pumpkin.





The finished product. The ghost (bottom pumpkin) is Jeremy's. The bat and the the smiley face are Taylor's.

4 comments:

Croslands said...

And exactly why can't you clean out a pumpkin?

Steve & Julie said...

Isn't pumpkin carving fun? I think you should just have them clean it out for you and then you can carve it. Try that next year :) I hope you do post more so I can see what's going on!

Amie said...

I love the cleaning out part! Not to mention the roasted seeds after! Yummy. Those are great carvings!

The Merrill Family said...

Hey Killpacks! I am so sorry I haven't gotten back to you sweet people! I love your blog. You guys look like you are having an awesome time! I can't believe how big Taylor is getting! She looks awesome playing soccer1 We should get together on a weekend and play games or make christmas cookies! Shoot I don't care but lets make some plans!