It is Halloween!! I took some pictures of Taylor before she went to school today. I wanted to make sure I had some pictures just in case something happens to her costume at recess.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
Posted by Nicole at 9:49 AM
7 comments:
That is the best pirate costume ever, she looks so cute!!! Happy Halloween!
LOVE IT!
Very cute! Hopefully it didn't get ruined at recess :)
Very nice she-pirate costume! Taylor's my kind of girl.
I was worried about the recess thing too and I had a big talk with Eric about playing calm and not chasing girls. He was happy to report that he only fell once and it was an accident not because he was running (I must have scared him pretty good!). Taylor's costume was darling and modest! Love it!
Super cute costume. She looks great! We should have hooked her up with Nathan. He went as Jack Sparrow.
Taylor needs to read a book Garrett just got from book orders, "Pirate Pete's learn how to talk like a pirate" book. it's too funny!
Post a Comment