Today was such a beautiful day that I had to take the opportunity to take some pictures of Taylor. Here are some of my favorites.
Red Barn & the Pumpkin Patch
9 years ago
Today was such a beautiful day that I had to take the opportunity to take some pictures of Taylor. Here are some of my favorites.
Posted by Nicole at 7:14 PM
7 comments:
WAY CUTE! She's so grown up.
She really is looking so grown up. Why do they have to do that? Darling girl!
Taylor is so adorable! I love her eyes! Great pictures and she is super photogenic! What is she going to be for Halloween???
She is going to be a pirate for Halloween.
Cute pictures!
Taylor's eyes look lavender in those pix. Nice pix and nice job posing Taylor!
sure cute, hope you take some for Christmas too...I'd love to see those! : )
Post a Comment